Our Favorite Onyx Features
- Silicone bristles are non-porous, meaning they are resistant to bacterial buildup and 35 times more hygienic than standard nylon brushes
- Red-stimulates collagen production
- Blue-kills acne causing bacteria
- Green-calming, anti inflammatory, lighten hyperpigmentation
- Purple-combination of red and blue so has benefits of both in one light
- Improves muscle tone and facial circulation, aids in lymphatic drainage, and enhances product penetration by using a low level of electrical current to stimulate the muscles underneath the skin. You may feel tiny harmless “shocks.” Works best with a conductor like a sheet mask, oil or serum.
Negative (-) Ions
- The negative ions bond to any positive ions and neutralize the free radicals found in the skin cells. This helps to prevent any further cell damage and slows down signs of aging.
- negatively-charged ions enhance product penetration.
- Face creams and serums
Positive (+) Ions
- Positively-charged ions work to attract and pull impurities from the skin
- They attract negatively charged impurities in pores under the surface layer of the skin. This reaction softens the structures around the molecules, creating electrostatic pressure.
- As a result, hard-to-reach grime and oil is drawn to the surface and washed away, delivering a clean and clear complexion
- Gradually warms the skin to help infuse active ingredients.